We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our infrastructure team Core Platform Services, where you will be part of our PCI/DSS expert sub-team where we operate a high security platform protecting our customers card transactions. We work to exceed our customers expectations, and our happy customers is a living proof of that!
Our infrastructure platform is extensive with a "fleet" of thousands of servers and systems. Therefore, we aim to standardize and automate as much as possible making our large-scale IT-environment run smoothly. You will work closely with other team members and colleagues in other departments to improve existing platforms. From time to time, you will also act as an advisor for both internal and external customers.
Through Orange Business' well implemented agile way of working (for the past +20 years), we bring services within mixed environments – on prem, public cloud and hybrid.
- Operations of our multitenant PCI/DSS platform using your Linux and some Windows skills, includes advisory services, third line support, event, incident, change and problem management.
- Removing problems from the customers table and making sure the same problem never emerges more than once.
- Optimizing operations and devops through our modern tools.
- Working closely with the compliance officer to ensure alignment with PCI standard.
- Devops – making sure we continuously improve.
For this position you should have:
- A couple of years relevant experience within the IT industry, preferably within an IT operations environment or have a pure and sincere technical mind-set where you practice this in other ways.
- Strong experience working with Linux Operating systems.
- Experience with scripting/programming (Bash/Python/Perl).
- Experience writing Ansible roles/playbooks
- Experience of working with DevOps tools (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Very good understanding of operating systems – Linux and windows
- Experience working with automation
- Strong communication skills in English and Norwegian/Swedish
We are dedicated to drive continuous learning in our team which contributes to our success, as well as our strong technical mindset. We cultivate a nurturing work environment and believe collaboration is essential, as we build strong relationships and take ownership of our work both independently and as a team. Knowledge sharing and mutual support are at the heart of our culture, fostering empathy and understanding. If you share our values, we invite you to send in your application below!
What can we offer you?
Read about our benefits, culture and office here
Why choose Orange Business?
At Orange Business, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Joining our team in Oslo/Stockholm means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas. You will get plenty opportunities to grow & develop. Whether at home or in the office, by playing together we create positive impact for our customers. Our offices is/are Great place to Work certified.
If you have come this far and feel that you are a match for the above and would like a chance to join our team, send us your application by 24th September 2023!
We will screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and meetings as we receive them.
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.