* With us, you can choose your location: work from Berlin, Vienna or remotely anywhere within Germany or Austria. *
Apply as 'Service Desk Engineer (f/m/d)' at Orange Business
At Orange Business, we are looking to enrich our team in Berlin or Vienna. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work every day to unlock the full potential of data and achieve positive change.
Who Are We?
We are a full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consulting, planning, and implementation of digitization projects, and cover the entire spectrum of services. Furthermore, we are different, creative and courageous – professional and open to new ideas. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
Your Positive Impact
... by driving your mission
- As a member of the Service Desk team, you are the central point of contact for our customers
- You handle telephone and written inquiries from our customers, monitor our monitoring system, and independently categorize, prioritize, and prequalify events as tickets for further processing
- You provide operational support, independently resolve and analyze issues
- You handle and resolve tickets based on existing documentation, adhering to defined processes and service level agreements (SLAs)
- You escalate tickets to 2nd & 3rd level support and monitor the progress of further ticket processing
- You document your activities in our knowledge base and ticketing system
- Together with your colleagues, you continuously work to increase customer satisfaction and the success of the Service Desk team
... by bringing in your strengths
- You have a background in the administration and operation of complex Microsoft and/or Linux-based server systems or relevant professional experience
- You have previous experience in the administration of VMware and ideally have completed training or certifications in this area
- You enjoy working in a team and are reliable
- Customer satisfaction and effective communication are your top priorities
- You have a quick grasp and are willing to learn and continuously develop your skillset
- You communicate confidently in both German and English
Our Positive Impact
... to make your work day a little more special
- Mobile phone and laptop of choice (Samsung or iPhone; Lenovo or Mac)
- Dedicated time for research and development in our Technology Hubs as well as Brainfood sessions for regular learning
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, drinks, and regular Meet 'n' Eat lunch in the office
- Recognition of outstanding work with our Extra Mile Award
- Competent colleagues with a lot of experience and great expertise in Web Technologies, Big Data and Cloud Services
- Interesting projects with well-known, national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through involvement in various projects and further opportunities for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
... to positively impact your personal life
- Flexible working hours and almost unlimited option to work remotely
- Generous Urban Sports Club (Germany) or myClubs (Austria) subsidy
- 30+ (Germany) or 27+ (Austria) vacation days respectively depending on company seniority
- 5 paid child sick days
- Cloud account for you, friends and family
- Corporate Benefits
- For more information, please visit our career page
Give your career a boost today and apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Note to agencies: We work without external support, and therefore ask you to refrain from offering recruiting support and unsolicited profile suggestions.