Our Service Delivery teams are phenomenal at helping our customers solve problems they did not even know they had. Their goal is to provide our customers with secure and stable IT operations while simultaneously working proactively to further develop the platforms. The Service Delivery teams deliver daily 2nd / 3rd line support and take care of service requirements, changes, incidents, and problem solving as well as installations, configurations, monitoring, working with a variety of different customers on private cloud, and overall maintenance. In the position as Senior Technical Engineer you play a crucial role in enabling us to deliver exceptional services to our finance customers working with PCI.
- Work with development and maintenance of your client’s technical platforms
- Handle the monitoring, maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting of applications and OS
- Handle incidents, finding its root cause and provide detailed input to the customer
- Handle deploys and set up new technical platforms
- Together with our customers, work to find new solutions and opportunities that keep us on the cutting edge of technology!
- Work with compliance of the customers platforms related to PCI-DSS
- 3+ years relevant experience within the IT industry from hosting large/complex systems
- Good experience and knowledge of Windows server systems
- Experience working with incident, change and problem management
- Knowledge of scripting and automation
- Good verbal and written communication in both English and Swedish
- Good knowledge about network and VM-ware
- Confidence in engaging and communicating with external customers
It’s also a bonus but not a necessity if you have experience with public cloud or PCI-DSS.
What can we offer you?
Read about our benefits, culture and office here
Why choose Orange Business Services:
At Orange Business, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Joining our team in Oslo/Stockholm means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas. You will get plenty opportunities to grow & develop. Whether at home or in the office, by playing together we create positive impact for our customers. Our offices is/are Great place to Work certified.
We will screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and meetings as we receive the applications.
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.