* With us, you can choose your location: work from Berlin, Vienna or remotely anywhere within Germany or Austria. *
Apply as 'System Architect Infrastructure and Datacenter (f/m/d)' at Orange Business
At Orange Business, we are looking to enrich our team in Berlin or Vienna. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work every day to unlock the full potential of data and achieve positive change.
Who Are We?
We are a full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consulting, planning, and implementation of digitization projects, and cover the entire spectrum of services. Furthermore, we are different, creative and courageous – professional and open to new ideas. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
Your Positive Impact
... by driving your mission
- You plan, build and operate a complex hybrid environment
- You troubleshoot and maintain a 24×7 landscape containing various technologies
- You are part of a 24×7 on-call duty
- You are responsible for specific topics (skill-based) and have the freedom to develop them
- You don't hesitate to get your hands dirty in our DC locations from time to time
... by bringing in your strengths
- You have strong Linux and Unix experience
- You have experience with virtualization and container technologies (VMWare, XEN, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have a solid understanding of the different protocols and technologies that power the internet
- You know how to build a modern monitoring solution based on CheckMK or Grafana
- You use automation to be first in line when tackling problems (Puppet, Ansible)
- You have high levels of autonomy and bias for action
- You have basic German skills (at least B1)
- You are fluent in English (at least C1)
... and ideally further experience
- You have experience with networking and block storage solutions
- You have known how to operate a monitoring system in a big environment
- You have experience with at least one cloud provider (GCP, AWS, or Azure)
- You can script and code (Bash, Python and/or Go)
- You have experience working hands-on in a Datacenter
You will work in an experienced team that implements and maintains all critical systems to provide the best customer experience. Our main focus is the infrastructure of the company. That includes network, backup, storage, private cloud and other systems. We are eager to keep the uptimes high and the downtimes low.
Our Positive Impact
... to make your work day a little more special
- Mobile phone and laptop of choice (Samsung or iPhone; Lenovo or Mac)
- Dedicated time for research and development in our Technology Hubs as well as Brainfood sessions for regular learning
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, drinks, and regular Meet 'n' Eat lunch in the office
- Recognition of outstanding work with our Extra Mile Award
- Competent colleagues with a lot of experience and great expertise in Web Technologies, Big Data and Cloud Services
- Interesting projects with well-known, national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through involvement in various projects and further opportunities for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
... to positively impact your personal life
- Flexible working hours and almost unlimited option to work remotely
- Generous Urban Sports Club (Germany) or myClubs (Austria) subsidy
- 30+ (Germany) or 27+ (Austria) vacation days respectively depending on company seniority
- 5 paid child sick days
- Cloud account for you, friends and family
- Corporate Benefits
- For more information, please visit our career page
Give your career a boost today and apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Note to agencies: We work without external support, and therefore ask you to refrain from offering recruiting support and unsolicited profile suggestions.