Cloud Architect (m/f/d) (Within Germany or Austria)
*Choose your location in Berlin or Frankfurt and work anywhere within Germany or choose your location in Vienna and work anywhere within Austria*
Apply as 'Cloud Architect (m/f/d)' at Orange Business
At Orange Business, part of the Orange group, we are looking for reinforcement for our team in Berlin, Frankfurt, or Vienna. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work every day to unlock the full potential of data and achieve positive change.
Who Are We?
We are a full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consulting, planning, and implementation of digitization projects, and cover the entire spectrum of services. Furthermore, we are different, creative and courageous - professional and open to new ideas. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
The Cloud Solutions Architect role is an instrumental part of the Orange Business. We aim to be a leader in the hybrid cloud market and ensure that our customers receive the best technical consultative advice and guidance possible.
You will be the technical support in sales cases, designing and assessing enterprise cloud technology architecture and applying technical expertise and consulting knowledge in advising clients. In addition, this role assists with customer presentations and proposal development efforts and support the Senior Architect leading the DevOps team to deliver the blueprints you designed to achieve the milestone in our customer development roadmap.
The Cloud Solutions Architect role is considered the technical expert in the sales phase and the technical leader in Cloud Migrations and Cloud Deployments.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- You act as a bridge between stakeholders of various levels in an organization, from Tech/ Engineering to C-level, applying technical knowledge on a consultative and business oriented way
- You take the lead in the intersection of sales and tech, with a highly developed ability to communicate clearly with new and existing customers, sales reps, project managers and technicians in the cloud and managed services
- You must be methodical, structured, and conscious about quality while designing solutions and describing services
- You will write technical descriptions for proposals and value propositions, both in German and English language
- You are able to explain complicated technical concepts at the knowledge level of others
- You can keep yourself up-to-date professionally, and be open to learn new technologies
- You can work well in teams, but at the same time be self-driven with the ability to work individually
- You proactively detect and resolve challenges before they arise as problems
- You are an advocate and evangelist of our company and our projects by supporting customers at events and conferences, and presenting the innovative designs and implementations you made for them
- Technical Solutions design (HLD/LLD)
- Write solutions descriptions and ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Solutions risk assessment and mitigations
- Ensure your Technical Solutions is implemented in time and following up customer requirements and compliance
- Assist sales in making value propositions and in case qualification
- You know AWS Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect certified
- You have proven experience in supporting complex Cloud bids
- You have proven track record in supporting design of complex cloud solutions
- You are experienced with designing co-location services for clients
- You know XaaS solutions and services across AWS/Azure/GCP (VMWare & Hyper-V are a nice plus)
- You have the capabilities across modern IT and classical technical subjects
- You are a technologist who follows emerging solution and service developments.
- You have the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers with a consultative and diplomatic approach
- You are familiar with transition and transformation-driven customer initiatives
- You have fluent oral proficiency and excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in German and English
Nice to Have
- You are experienced with data analytics, data intelligence and machine learning frameworks
- You have Experience working with Containerization, microservices and serverless architecture (Cloud native and DevOps)
- You have gained the Ability to present technical solutions based on values instead of features
- You have Enterprise, system and/or technical architecture experience
- You got the Knowledge of various virtualization technologies
Your Work Environment
- Competent colleagues with a lot of experience and great expertise in Web Technologies, Big Data and Cloud Services
- Interesting projects with well-known, national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through involvement in various projects and further opportunities for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
- Plenty of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours, extraordinary team events and great gifts
- Fitness and wellness discounts
- Mobile phone and laptop of choice (Apple or alternative), also for private usage
- For more information, please visit our career page
Start giving your career a boost today and apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!*
*We work without external support and therefore ask you to refrain from calls and unsolicited profile suggestions.
- Business area
- Public Cloud
- Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Orange Business
With nearly 30,000 committed experts, Orange Business, protects, and innovates to achieve sustainable growth for business customers, combining a global presence with a local approach. From connectivity and the Internet of Things (IoT) to the Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI), application development and cybersecurity, Orange Business supports customers at every step of their data journey to create a positive impact.
Cloud Architect (m/f/d) (Within Germany or Austria)
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Business ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.