Cloud Sales Specialist
Why choose Orange Business:
At Orange Business, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Joining our team in Oslo means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas. You will get plenty opportunities to grow & develop. Whether at home or in the office, by playing together we create positive impact for our customers. Our offices are Great place to Work certified.
About the department:
Orange Business has partnered with Microsoft, Amazon, and Google to help companies of all sizes and in all industries successfully transform to the cloud. We are looking for a experienced Cloud Sales Specialist to join our growing sales team. The sales team works closely with other stakeholders across Orange Business to identify, qualify and create business development opportunities within the local market. Focusing on high-quality offerings, value perception and maintaining a healthy stream of new customers as well as maintaining business relationships with existing customers by means of trust and integrity.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying Cloud sales opportunities with new and existing customers, maintaining, and growing a strong customer base, finding new business opportunities, and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline for future deals. You will help customers evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application, data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. As a Cloud Sales Specialist you will coordinate sales activity internally and with partners and will need a semi-technical background to communicate effectively. You will act as a presale and product specialist in customer meetings and will need some experience in public cloud migration, refactoring, management, governance, and strategy. You will above all strive to increase the cloud business overall.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Identifying ways to add and grow client accounts through new business opportunities within the Norwegian market, working closely with stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Work proactively to respond to leads/prospects, support bid responses and pre-sales with regards to Cloud solutions.
• Establish, maintain, and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects.
• Work towards sales targets and support the sales process at all stages, working closely with the rest of the sales team.
• Manage all aspects of the business with customer(s) including meeting and exceeding sales targets, accurately forecasting sales opportunities, generating, and executing on account plans.
• Communicating with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
• Continue their assessment of a client’s business objectives.
• Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new business and new customers.
• Liaise with cross-functional internal teams and departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests and to improve the entire customer experience.
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
To be considered for this position we think you have:
• 1-5 years proven technical sales experience, including experience selling Azure/ AWS / Google cloud products and services.
• Expertise with presenting technical solutions to customers.
• Experience in building and growing a sales pipeline and managing the sales process from start to finish.
• Good understanding of the technology relevant to Orange Business and able to present this to technical stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral) in Norwegian and English.
• Able to navigate complex customer organizations and build close relationships with key stakeholders, both externally and internally.
• Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce) would be a plus.
• Good understanding of the other technical solutions within the Orange portfolio.
• Certification within AWS, Azure or similar.
If you do not meet all the requirements above, please feel free to apply anyway as we are open to various levels of experience.
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a fast paced, deadline driven and ever-changing work environment. You should have a business mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit and have an interest in technology. We like to have fun at work and hope you do to!
- Business area
- Sales & Marketing
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Orange Business
With nearly 30,000 committed experts, Orange Business, protects, and innovates to achieve sustainable growth for business customers, combining a global presence with a local approach. From connectivity and the Internet of Things (IoT) to the Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI), application development and cybersecurity, Orange Business supports customers at every step of their data journey to create a positive impact.
Cloud Sales Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Business ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.