*Choose your location in Berlin or Frankfurt and work anywhere within Germany or choose your location in Vienna and work anywhere within Austria remotely*
Apply as 'Bid Manager (m/f/d)' at Orange Business Services
At Orange Business Services, part of the Orange group, we are looking for reinforcement for our team in Berlin, Frankfurt or Vienna. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work every day to unlock the full potential of data and achieve positive change.
Who are we?
We are a full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consulting, planning and implementation of digitization projects, and cover the entire spectrum of services. We are different, creative and courageous - professional and open to new ideas. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
If you share our values and bring that "certain something" with you, apply now!
Your Mission: Taking our Bid-Management to the next level
You will be responsible for the whole bidding process, from gathering information to creating and submitting the complete offer to a customer. Further, you will have strategic ownership of the end-to-end bid process and professionalize it. Within the classic bid life-cycle you will be responsible for
- Taking bid requests generated by the sales team
- Collaboration with colleagues to gather required information
- Drafting tenders
- Performing comprehensive quality checks before sign-off
- Ensure delivery teams are aligned
- You have a strong business awareness and a client-focused methodical approach
- You have the ability to analyze and conclude on best practice strategies for reaching business targets and visions
- You have knowledge of document management methods
- You have a deep specialisation in high-value bid management within the technology space
- You have a basic understanding of or affinity for technical concepts in the areas of Data Science, Big Data, Cloud, Container Technologies and Managed Services
- You have very good German and English skills (C1)
Your Work Environment
- Competent colleagues with a lot of experience and great expertise in Web Technologies, Big Data and Cloud Services
- Interesting projects with well-known, national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through involvement in various projects and further opportunities for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
- Plenty of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours, extraordinary team events and great gifts
- Fitness and wellness discounts
- Mobile phone and laptop of choice (Apple or alternative), also for private usage
- For more information please visit our career page
Are you curious?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
Start giving your career a boost today and apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!