Why choose Orange Business Services:
At Orange Business Services, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Joining our team in Stockholm means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas. You will get plenty opportunities to grow & develop. Whether at home or in the office, by playing together we create positive impact for our customers. Our office is Great place to Work certified.
The role and key areas of responsibility:
As a Pre-Sales Architect/Cloud Advisor you will act as the link between pure commercial targets and technical infrastructure designs, where focus should primarily be with to have expertise within a public cloud and Platform-as-a-Service offerings.
By being the able to translate an organizations non-functional requirements and challenges to a technical design you can:
- Provide input to account managers and Account Directors to create commercial offers
- Provide customers with guidance and advice to select an appropriate path to understand Orange Business Services Value add
In addition, you will form strong relationships with Orange Business Services delivery and infrastructure organization as well as helping to drive a market centric product development.
We are looking for someone with:
If you have been working for five or more years with your hands in tech and have a strong desire to combine your knowledge with how the commercial aspects of managed services contributes to value-add for customer organizations then this is the role for you!
On top of the technical/commercial experience mix we believe you:
- Have documented experience in public cloud infrastructure solutions architecture in a commercial organization
- Understand connects like: Cloud Native, Hybrid-IT, Agile development, DevOps methodology
- Possess competent regarding Infrastructure on public cloud services architecture (AWS, Azure or GCP) and their commercial models
- Basic technical understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code concepts and Platform- & Software-as-a-Service deliveries
- A collaborative mindset, we work together to achieve our goals.
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish and English.
On a personal level you are an extrovert that enjoy building relationships to understand the various needs of different organizations. In addition, you are progressive in staying on top with the latest technical advancements within your field to be able to match those needs with how digital solutions can help achieve commercial goals.
Your communication in both English and Swedish is excellent so that accompanied with presentation skills you can communicate and present at a high level to engage stakeholders.
Most importantly, you should be passionate about what you do and be motivated by forming long term relationships to be trusted with new business opportunities from our customers!
If you would like to show your interest in a Lia position, please click the application button and send us your application.
We will screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and meetings as we receive the applications.
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business Services, then visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.